A Few Of My Sculpting Projects

Dart Clay

Hi everyone, I'm a new member. I found out about this community by a comment on my Reddit thread. I'm a former CG Artist who 1 year ago decided to try sculpting with polymer clay.

I have a YouTube channel with over 32 sculpting videos and I'm not proud of every single one because the process of mastering sculpting is a bit long. And if you want to have a perfect channel you need to first master your skills and then open one. Nevertheless I will show you some of my work...

My first full figurine sculpt a warrior orc (Thrall). Proud of the sculpt regarding the time and my skills, the paint job not so much...
GQJ3dOZ.png

This is the video of the creation process:

My second video, this one is the most viewed on my channel is The Joker. Again it's ok with a lot of mistakes but still...

Then it's Fat Thor:

Than one terrible sculpt and paint job, the head of Tokyo from La Casa De Papel, it's on my channel but I won't post it here :)

Fast forward I made a bust of The Witcher

Than one of Harley Quinn

Ned Stark's head on a spike

Joe Rogan sculpt, and paint job in the next one:

And recent 1/35 scale, the smallest scale that I've tried so far a Hulk smashing Loki sculpt and paint job

And my last video also 1/35 scale of Gandalf and paint job in the next video:

Sooo, let me know what you think...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back