A few more paintups and stuff

skunk

Havent been on in a while....been a bit busy
Here are some pics of what i have been working on
Here are a couple of pics of a couple of masks I made at the end of last year.
first , a closed mouth based on the same skin pattern as mangrasshoppers narin badblood but in the P1 colours
(sorry for the **** quality pics but my camrea broke just before xmas so I had to use my sons)
bjmcf27.jpg

bjmcf28.jpg

bjmcf15.jpg

bjmcf24.jpg

bjmcf23.jpg

bjmcf19.jpg

bjmcf20.jpg

bjmcf16.jpg

All the elder lumps were added on along with the scars and I sculpted some new lower mandibles and teeth for him.
He also has a display stand to match his bio.

Next is an open mouth with the same scarring and colour scheme and skin pattern.....I made the elder lumps into 1" long horns for this one, aswell as making the horns on the side of his jaw larger.

bjmcf5.jpg

bjmcf2.jpg

bjmcf1.jpg

bjmcf6.jpg

bjmcf10.jpg

bjmcf9.jpg

bjmcf13.jpg

I made another closed mouth in a P1 style
(but with custom bio)
DSCF1026.jpg

DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF1033.jpg

DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

DSCF1028.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

DSCF1031.jpg

and last but not least I have made a new display stand for my open mouth mask
DSCF1034.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1043.jpg

DSCF1040.jpg

and thats pretty much it.
Thanks for looking.

Lee, been a big fan of yours from the start and have both of your masks, and what can I say they are outstanding. The quality of the cast to the foaming, and your paint ups are getting better and better. I really like that open mouth Bad Blood you've done I wanted to do the same with my one as you recall when I got it, but was affraid if I **** it up the mask is gone. So nice to finally see it done now I might do my one now. Again Lee, can't recommend you enough to anyone who wants to buy a mask, dreads, dread rings, neck rings, latex quills and now your new bust display stands a true Gent to deal with.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back