A few MI prop party phots

koroth

Sorry I didn't have more photos my battery died.
trohyhead.jpg

Savageprops.jpg

The bios in the photos are a Porshe, a P2 stunt bio replica from the studio mold, the Ram bio from the studio mold and a fan sculpted Celtic made by Mike Webb in only a week. Amazing talent. The Atlantean Predator head sculpt is my first sculpt I've ever done

Andysprops.jpg

Aliens.jpg

Throwingdisc.jpg

Throwingdiscback.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pics. Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to go find a napkin to wipe my kin. Those Pulse Rifles have me drooling.

Cool pics. Those tusken raider's look great.

BTW RedtwoX , I hope your "kin" is not named UncleDaddy. Haha- making funz of typos.

Kell

<div class='quotetop'>(Funky Jedi @ May 25 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1250836[/snapback]</div>
Who's Predator dik is that? :eek
I love the paintjob.
[/b]

Thanks I own the disc and just to let everyone know it can open and close. Really. I sent photos to Donn Jarr,a Hunter's Lair member, and he made this from the photos. When he offered the proptptype for sale I bought it from him. Recently I made the display stand for it . I got tired of displaying it laid flat. This way you can see both sides at once. Glad you like it.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back