A day in the life of a Pred! Bring me the Horizon - the Comedown

Shocked?
Don't you like it?

I guess the music is a very special one... but I mean the pictures.
I think it fits together.
Oh no I really do like it. It is just most bands don't incorporate a lot of horror movie or monster related items into their music videos unless they had one of their songs in the film.

Oh no I really do like it. It is just most bands don't incorporate a lot of horror movie or monster related items into their music videos unless they had one of their songs in the film.
I guess it's some sort of tribute...
As you also can see e.g. the "winston" driving school.

Yeah that definitely sounds like a tribute, but I think that is very respectful and very cool of them to do that for Stan Winston and the Predator.
I agree nice tribute. But I am not a fan of the head banging music. I prefer rock and metal (as in AC/DC,Godsmack and Rob Zombie). The video did make me wonder what the Predators do in there day to day lives when there not hunting though. I wonder if they use human slaves on there home planet? Sorta like they showed in AVP of the humans building the pyramids for them.

I agree nice tribute. But I am not a fan of the head banging music. I prefer rock and metal (as in AC/DC,Godsmack and Rob Zombie). The video did make me wonder what the Predators do in there day to day lives when there not hunting though. I wonder if they use human slaves on there home planet? Sorta like they showed in AVP of the humans building the pyramids for them.

I am not a fan of the head banging music either if you are referring to music that all you can hear is yelling and no words coming out of their mouths. I do like rock and metal (as in AC/DC,Godsmack and Rob Zombie) too as well as Goth being my #1 choice.
The whole human slaves thing kind of reminds me of the "Planet of the Apes" kind of backdrop for what the daily tasks for Predators would be. It is a curious thought I mean in the new movie they AREsupposefully kidnapping humans to hunt in their own world. It may not be too far fetched as we may think.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back