A day in the life of a Pred! Bring me the Horizon - the Comedown

Guan Thwei

I'm shocked that a band was able to use a Predator for their entire video never before seen for these eyes.

Guan Thwei

Shocked?
Don't you like it?

I guess the music is a very special one... but I mean the pictures.
I think it fits together.
Oh no I really do like it. It is just most bands don't incorporate a lot of horror movie or monster related items into their music videos unless they had one of their songs in the film.

FlowBizkit

Oh no I really do like it. It is just most bands don't incorporate a lot of horror movie or monster related items into their music videos unless they had one of their songs in the film.
I guess it's some sort of tribute...
As you also can see e.g. the "winston" driving school.

SithLord66

Yeah that definitely sounds like a tribute, but I think that is very respectful and very cool of them to do that for Stan Winston and the Predator.
I agree nice tribute. But I am not a fan of the head banging music. I prefer rock and metal (as in AC/DC,Godsmack and Rob Zombie). The video did make me wonder what the Predators do in there day to day lives when there not hunting though. I wonder if they use human slaves on there home planet? Sorta like they showed in AVP of the humans building the pyramids for them.

Guan Thwei

I agree nice tribute. But I am not a fan of the head banging music. I prefer rock and metal (as in AC/DC,Godsmack and Rob Zombie). The video did make me wonder what the Predators do in there day to day lives when there not hunting though. I wonder if they use human slaves on there home planet? Sorta like they showed in AVP of the humans building the pyramids for them.
I am not a fan of the head banging music either if you are referring to music that all you can hear is yelling and no words coming out of their mouths. I do like rock and metal (as in AC/DC,Godsmack and Rob Zombie) too as well as Goth being my #1 choice.
The whole human slaves thing kind of reminds me of the "Planet of the Apes" kind of backdrop for what the daily tasks for Predators would be. It is a curious thought I mean in the new movie they AREsupposefully kidnapping humans to hunt in their own world. It may not be too far fetched as we may think.