a couple of new drawings.

switchjv

heres a couple of drawings i made. the predator is in pencil and the alien is in Ink. Hope you like.
2010-11-03091503.jpg

2010-11-11091349.jpg

2010-11-12090859.jpg

2010-11-22141210.jpg

heres another one i finished tonight. pred on steroids LOL
2010-11-23214040.jpg

I'm really starting to hate coming to this forum...the amount of talent around here is starting to crush me. Like the others have said, great drawings.

Heh... those are really nice drarings.

Seriously, I like the Alien a lot. Very detailed and the shading is very well done.

Keep them coming.

Ohhh My sweet *****! What beautiful work...The detail is amazing! I’m beyond impressed..any tips you wanna’ pass along?...Seriously! :D
~Estelle

thank you for the kind words. i've been drawing from the age of 5. i have a degree in graphic design and i also do tattoo work. i just love everything that is associated with art. the only advise that can give is PRACTICE alot. Don't stick with one medium, utilize everything. I'm using what i've learned to make my first predator sculpture in order to make the molds for the bio mask and predator head. you can be sure that i will post more of my art work here.

I was gonna say, with that kind of skill you'd have to have some tattoo work experience.

I really like the Predator head in graphite. Your work is awesome, and I'm lookin' forward to seeing some more pieces from you! Welcome to the Lair, too, by the way.

:D

You have some mad skills my friend! I myself do a lot of drawings and most are predator related, my friends are in awe when they see them but compared to your work mine looks like it was made by a 3 year old!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back