A couple of Jumanji props

jumanji

Not seen them here anywhere so thought I'd share, these are from my homemade collection.

Parish shoebox and cliffside school for boys prospectus

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 467
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    789 KB · Views: 514
Thank you ;)

Looking to create more from the movie including the store sign.
Would love to attempt a game board one day.
Did you happen to see member Markpoon's boards he sold a few months back?
I'm still kicking myself for missing out on those.

Did you happen to see member Markpoon's boards he sold a few months back?
I'm still kicking myself for missing out on those.

I did!, in the same boat to be honest, would've loved to add one of those to the collection :(
Seriously considering having a go myself now.

Was really sorry to miss out on markpoon's run though, they looked great quality as well.

A little off topic, but you might find this useful. They did some shooting for this movie in Keene, NH they have the Parrish shoes advertisement still painted on the outside of a brick building in the middle of town. I don't know if you could use it for any future projects, but I was able to fin it in google street view. The address is approximately 8 west street, Keene, NH or you could use this link :)

https://maps.google.com/maps?client...F-8&ei=pREZU5q0KYOVygHPkYCYAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA

A little off topic, but you might find this useful. They did some shooting for this movie in Keene, NH they have the Parrish shoes advertisement still painted on the outside of a brick building in the middle of town. I don't know if you could use it for any future projects, but I was able to fin it in google street view. The address is approximately 8 west street, Keene, NH or you could use this link :)

https://maps.google.com/maps?client...F-8&ei=pREZU5q0KYOVygHPkYCYAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA

Wow thanks a lot for that will definitely come in useful, great spot!

Looking great :D Any chance on having the file for the "cliffside school for boys" prospectus? I am working on the box myself, but can't find a good picture of the leaflet ^^

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back