A collection: Jack Sparrow's Costume

Rubus

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step to the nearest supply store...

This wont be low budget thats for sure but I'm trying to make myself everything I can since I'm crafty and I love doing the props, perhaps even more than using them, I don't resemble Johnny Deep in any way either, so the overall look wont be that similar. Jack's costume is more to me like a collection, a big one with all those effects, and I'm a definitely a collector. Also trying to be smart about ways to make it SA reusing materials I have laying around. Since I didn't have leather that I could use, had to buy some for the tricorn and belts, now I have half a cow and two sheeps in my living room, and they take all the free living room floor space...

20150428_212823.jpg

Will try first to go with the Pieroni Bruno company hat style, so CotBP tricorn version, may the roman gods help me... Have some doubts about the flaps width 13cm/5" maybe for a 21cm/8" diameter crown.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back