A Classic P1 For Jamie Hall

As i said, not trying to be a dick, i don't get it thats all, all those involved seem to be having a good time, so more power to them

HEY TuaCathach!

"**** statement" aye?

I didn't see that until now.

How about you blow it out your ass NEW GUY. I have been here MAKING SUITS not building them, since day one. Do not lecture me.

Ok-- lets all please calm down here-- we all have differences of opinion so lets keep it civil here and not ruin a good thread by getting into this kind of stuff.
Just saying-- lets all get along.

eaglewood said:
Ok-- lets all please calm down here-- we all have differences of opinion so lets keep it civil here and not ruin a good thread by getting into this kind of stuff.
Just saying-- lets all get along.

I agree a lot of cool things are happening here from both ends from the Lair as well as the studios that got involved in this project. I would hate to have this project get scrapped when it is so close to being completed. Really looking forward to more updates (y)

Just putting it out their but as this is going off-piste and it is likely pictures aren't going to be up until a potential event in April, is it worth locking it down until then? It's a cool idea and i'll be interested in seeing the end result. As a suggestion if you can get a 25 years later style photo like the one of them all in the jungle and have the original crew and have matt winston and jamie hall in it that would be pretty good.

seahunterr said:
Everything on the project is going well. No updates will be available until after the April event. :)
I unfortunately will NOT be attending the event in April. With my upcoming wedding in May and so much going on with other areas of my life, It just wont happen for me.

Gene, get ahold of me so we can discuss the wrist gauntlet and blades and what you need for those. 

eaglewood said:
I unfortunately will NOT be attending the event in April. With my upcoming wedding in May and so much going on with other areas of my life, It just wont happen for me.
Understandable Clay I was looking forward to meeting you in April, but that will be an opportunity for another time I hope.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back