A Christmas Story Paper props thread

Thank you! I have been looking for stuff like this. What else print-wise is out there?
Man I forgot all about that. Sadly I don't know of anything else. I want to say there was a thread elsewhere on the Red Rider but I wasn't able to locate it. Sorry I'm not much help.

Cool! How about the Red Ryder ad in the back of the magazine or the Radio Orphan Annie paper Ralphie holds in front of the radio?
I managed to create a majority of the pieces for my display on looking at old subscriptions for the Orphan Annie from that year and screenshots from the movie. The back ad took about three weeks of cobbling together pics from about 17 different ads. The main text is actually from the book - In God We Trust - All Others Pay Cash. IMG_1849.jpg

I managed to create a majority of the pieces for my display on looking at old subscriptions for the Orphan Annie from that year and screenshots from the movie. The back ad took about three weeks of cobbling together pics from about 17 different ads. The main text is actually from the book - In God We Trust - All Others Pay Cash. View attachment 1522756
That is fantastic! Can I purchase a PDF copy of the Red Ryder ad and the Radio Orphan Annie page? I want to put ad in my magazine and ROA paper on my radioi

Thanks on the telgram! I'm slowly working on my Christmas Story display that I bring out each year... including my pride and joy 1937 Zenith Radio
8LQegSM.jpg

So the next question is - the magazine ad that is in the show - has anyone tried to re-create that or find an original?
You put it away?

Ok time for this years update - I found a red ryder book written in 1937, plan on scanning the dust jacket and i'll post it up here if interested. I renovated my house too so I dont have a spot for my radio: (

2022-12-02 17.33.27.jpg
2022-12-02 17.32.55.jpg

2022-12-01 14.14.18.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back