A Christmas Story Paper props thread

Bandit959

Thank you! I have been looking for stuff like this. What else print-wise is out there?
Man I forgot all about that. Sadly I don't know of anything else. I want to say there was a thread elsewhere on the Red Rider but I wasn't able to locate it. Sorry I'm not much help.

SchubroProductions

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cool! How about the Red Ryder ad in the back of the magazine or the Radio Orphan Annie paper Ralphie holds in front of the radio?
I managed to create a majority of the pieces for my display on looking at old subscriptions for the Orphan Annie from that year and screenshots from the movie. The back ad took about three weeks of cobbling together pics from about 17 different ads. The main text is actually from the book - In God We Trust - All Others Pay Cash. IMG_1849.jpg

twnhstnut

I managed to create a majority of the pieces for my display on looking at old subscriptions for the Orphan Annie from that year and screenshots from the movie. The back ad took about three weeks of cobbling together pics from about 17 different ads. The main text is actually from the book - In God We Trust - All Others Pay Cash. View attachment 1522756
That is fantastic! Can I purchase a PDF copy of the Red Ryder ad and the Radio Orphan Annie page? I want to put ad in my magazine and ROA paper on my radioi

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.