A Christmas Story Display Box

SchubroProductions

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After months of assembling pieces and weeks of just working on the back advertisement I think this bad boy is done. I will probably add the additional gold metal piece to the barrel.
IMG_1849.jpg

Is the Look magazine real or a repro?
Edit. I think I misunderstood your question. I thought you asked if the magazine was a real magazine or a fake made one for production, lol. That display is not mine so I don’t know if he used a real magazine or just a replica. Sorry.

Last edited:
Been desperately looking for both magazines this past year for my girlfriend with no luck. If you ever would be interested in selling (replacing it in your display with a copy) I would be willing to overpay. I have collected a large amount of original replica items from the movie I plan to give her at Christmas (exact radio, 1940 decoder, etc). Would love to include the magazine. Only have 6 months to find one lol

I found the Look Magazine online I believe. The Red Ryder ad I created from Scratch using screen shots, real ads, text from the books and Photoshop.

I found the Look Magazine online I believe. The Red Ryder ad I created from Scratch using screen shots, real ads, text from the books and Photoshop.
I’ve been looking online for an original copy for many months. If you would be open to selling ours and replacing it with a copy I’d be willing to make it worth your while. I need one in time for Xmas this year

Edit. I think I misunderstood your question. I thought you asked if the magazine was a real magazine or a fake made one for production, lol. That display is not mine so I don’t know if he used a real magazine or just a replica. Sorry.
No worries! I’ve been collecting original items to make replicas from the movie for my girlfriend (her favorite movie). The Look magazine and Boys Life have found to be quite elusive. My hunt continues as I vow to find them! Lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back