A bit more on P1 History

Wow, what a interesting read ! Nice find Chris , interesting about the water scene.... and how much water the suit soaked up

Hang on a second does that say the elder predator from P2 is a repainted original P1 suit it says the elder is exactly the same meaning it's one of the original suits or the same mould that would be soo cool if it is the same suit Same as it says the original bio is used on the one that uses it in the ship scene

That would be the Gort. There's a picture of KPH wearing it while in full P1 gear.

Nice find on that article!

no mate i mean the P1 bio that is worn in P2 it says its the same bio im wondeing if he means same design or same phisical bio and same phisical suit being remade into the elder

Last edited by a moderator:
no mate i mean the P1 bio that is worn in P2 it says its the same bio im wondeing if he means same design or same phisical bio and same phisical suit being remade into the elder

They made a whole new suit for the P2 elder. They just used their mold they had for their P1 suit. It wasn't a repainted P1 suit.

No problem guys, I'm glad this was found and not lost in the web.

----------------------------

About the Elder: Actually by the people who have "The Winston Effect" book, on page 119 on the bottom of the page you can read this:

"For the character designated the "Elder", the Winston crew used the original Predator head, modified slightly with foam appliances. "We changed the structure and look of it a bit," Said Mahan, "and broke a tusk on it to make it look older. It was fun to go back and do that guy again".

I hope this answer your question guys. :rolleyes:

Ok now that was a total geek out Chris.... Page 199!!!!! :rolleyes:

If you memorized that... We need to get you out of the house more.

Hang on a second does that say the elder predator from P2 is a repainted original P1 suit it says the elder is exactly the same meaning it's one of the original suits or the same mould that would be soo cool if it is the same suit Same as it says the original bio is used on the one that uses it in the ship scene
it also says there used the same cannon,but if i remember the scene from the end of P2,the elder's cannon has the tri laser on the side of the cannon but does not have that in P1..

jasp - the canon was either re-used or re-casted again and had the tri-laser attached to the top of the canon. Everything about the Elder is the same as the P1 with a few modifications.

I love this site, I'm favoriting it. Also a suggestion, you might want to make a note of this for the references section, something like this is invalubable & the references & screen used props & items gallery on this site is nothing short of amazing dedication & a group of people that relentlessly pursue this hobby.

Coolest thing I've read in ages. Thank you for posting!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back