a big THANK YOU

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vgfett

Well, yesterday was my date to see PREDATORS on the big screen with a fellow Predator fan. I busted my ass to have a costume ready to wear for it, and unfortunately due to some conflicts I ended up not wearing the suit BUT I did wear the mask with the homemade dreds.

I got countless thumbs up's and hell yea's as I walked into the theatre, one dude even shook my hand. On the way out, a guy asked me if I'd won the mask in a contest. Even though I didn't wear the full getup, I was still so proud of how the dreds turned out with everyone's help here. I need to look up the exact date but I managed to pull this off in about 3 weeks while working, fathering 2 kids, and just trying to keep up with life in general.

My hat and bio mask goes off to all of you here, as it would not have been even remotely possible without you guys. :D I am now going to work full blown on getting a suit ready for Halloween, but man I was so happy to see the reaction I got in the theatre yesterday. I even heard a woman say "it's OK honey, it's just a man in a mask...." I snickered inside. I was wishing I had the soundbyte of WANT SOME CANDY on me LOL

Thanks again,

VGFETT

IMG00082_20100710_1505.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.