A big thank you to Uratz!!! Bone Hunter = AMAZING!

Faken

Just wanted to publicly thank Uratz for an amazing gift! A little while back I did an article feature on predstuff about his Bonehunter Bio and wanted to get one at some point, but things are a bit rough around here and I've pretty much cut all my spending so it would have to wait. Well this week I received a Christmas present from Mike... a BADASS BoneHunter Bio and stand just for me with a nice little signed note inside the helmet... you rock Mike, thanks so much!!! I plan to take some shots of it and do another little review based on the one I have next week, I'll let everyone know when it's done. But I can tell you guys... if you've considered picking this up, I HIGHLY recommend you get it, the bio is friggin AWESOME and very big. The detailing is gorgeous and a lot of work goes in to the paint job, it's weathered beautifully. This is probably one of the best fan-made helmets I've ever had in my hands.

So thanks again Mike, you're extremely generous and this was totally unexpected.

Just wanted to publicly thank Uratz for an amazing gift! A little while back I did an article feature on predstuff about his Bonehunter Bio and wanted to get one at some point, but things are a bit rough around here and I've pretty much cut all my spending so it would have to wait. Well this week I received a Christmas present from Mike... a BADASS BoneHunter Bio and stand just for me with a nice little signed note inside the helmet... you rock Mike, thanks so much!!! I plan to take some shots of it and do another little review based on the one I have next week, I'll let everyone know when it's done. But I can tell you guys... if you've considered picking this up, I HIGHLY recommend you get it, the bio is friggin AWESOME and very big. The detailing is gorgeous and a lot of work goes in to the paint job, it's weathered beautifully. This is probably one of the best fan-made helmets I've ever had in my hands.

So thanks again Mike, you're extremely generous and this was totally unexpected.

Hey Dan

Many thanks to you and everyone on the Lair for all the support. Without this Forum the mask wouldn't even exist.
I hope you like the mask. I'll be making 3 more as my own personal art and hobby and though making those masks are bit daunting on the budget and effort side
it has given me great joy to create something and it happens that people like it enough to even want to buy it. So it means a lot to me.

Thanks and all the best to everyone here and for 2009
Mike

I CAN NOT AGREE MORE. i am totally in love with the bonehunter. i just bought another bio and the bonehunter by far puts it to shame. not only is the design tops, but mike puts alot into the making of it. it's as high quality as you can get without a frickin factory.
Mike not to sound like I am man-crushing on you, but keep it up man.
and i can't wait to see Scuba Steve.

I CAN NOT AGREE MORE. i am totally in love with the bonehunter. i just bought another bio and the bonehunter by far puts it to shame. not only is the design tops, but mike puts alot into the making of it. it's as high quality as you can get without a frickin factory.
Mike not to sound like I am man-crushing on you, but keep it up man.
and i can't wait to see Scuba Steve.

*Bows to audience*
I'll do my best to make it good. The thing with sculpture is its not a piece of paper that you can throw away if the drawing is bad.
Just gotta perfect it until its worth the $ilicone and plaster. Everything comes from my small pockets. So I have to make it good

Hey Dan

Many thanks to you and everyone on the Lair for all the support. Without this Forum the mask wouldn't even exist.
I hope you like the mask. I'll be making 3 more as my own personal art and hobby and though making those masks are bit daunting on the budget and effort side
it has given me great joy to create something and it happens that people like it enough to even want to buy it. So it means a lot to me.

Thanks and all the best to everyone here and for 2009
Mike

Mike, Dan

It gives me a good feeling to see this, this is the true spirit of the Lair, alive and well in 2009!

Dan,

I know you will get a smile on your face every time you look at that mask

Mike,

Many thanks for your work, your in progress threads, and the inspiration you give to us

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back