9Volt Recording Module

jaded

I found this after tearing apart a Hallmark recordable greeting card. My idea was record a predator sound on it (clicking, growling. or screaming) extend the wires so that the switch is placed on your finger and accesible by your thumb (like in predahawk's thread) and hide the battery, board, and speaker in your gauntlet. Or you could run the wires up to your mask and have the sound come from the face (that's what I plan on doing). Anyway I thought I would share and maybe get some better ideas from others out of this. Enjoy!

RadioShack 9V Recordable Module

I used that for my first one. I bought it from radioshak and its ok in a quite room its cool. lots of trebel. no bass. but you can wire it up to go down to yourbelt to press the button and you can use it when roaring through the microphone. on a stage presentation. But you have to be careful you can accidently hit the record button and lose everything you recorded.

so hopefully you didnt buy that radio shack module. What I use is a 70$ mp3 player that records real time sounds and other stuff from the internet. Its called sansa made by scandisk. Its just like any ol I pod but I can record a sound without having to download it cause it has a mic on it. To put the sound out there I use a little batters powered speaker system called the cube. its white takes 4 AA's and it gets loud as F*#@. whenever I want to growl or click I just hit the button its pretty nice

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back