'89 Batwing (Finished)

JediMichael

Master Member
So been working on this over the last few months, was just too lazy to load the pics to the computer and make a thread for this. So I just finished, and while its not perfect, I think it turned out pretty good.

B01.jpgThe plastic was black, but was too shiny for me, so I primed it and then found a nice black I liked. That black kept chipping off, so I used a clear coat on it, but that made it shiny again even though it wasn't gloss. So I then resprayed it black so now if it chips, its still at least black underneath. I'm not to thrilled on how the 4 rockets came out, but from where its hanging, not too noticeable. Mainly only in close up pictures. Also, I realized that Batmans logo decal on his chest came off and I can't find where it went.....oh well.
B03.jpgB02.jpgB04.jpg
B05.jpgB06.jpgB08.jpgB07.jpgB11.jpgB10.jpgB09.jpgB12.jpgB15.jpgB14.jpgB13.jpgB16.jpg

not bad. looks a bit too new though. have you thought to run some dry silver rub in spots? lil weathering goes a long way on that one. other wise, great looking wing!

It seems good...difficult to see in the pics, since it's all very dark. Maybe a pic or two outside would be better to see all of the details on that model.;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back