89 bat suit help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CharlesHouse

I purchased an Artsee1 chest and cod, and it arrived powdery. How should I clean it up? Also, I am trying to find the best way to attach it to the body suit that isn't as permanent as glue. I might upgrade the undersuit. I have seen straps but I am unsure how that works. I also noticed the thigh section is very large, overlapping on my leg. How should I hide that?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Solefreak88

Post some pics of the armour ands also of it held up to your body ands I'll try to help you brother. As for the glue just use loctite super glue gel and or also gorilla super glue gel with the green cap. You can always remove the armour with the sacrifice of the under suit. Under suit wise ,I used a liquid leather black spandexman suit.