8507 Queens Blvd. Jamaica Queens, NY

Phish4dinner

I guess this fits under the category of a screen used prop. :lol

Coming To America is one of my favorite movies ever. So I took a 20 mile detour from where I was running errands to stop and take a picture of where the famous "McDowells" was on film.. The building is still the same, only the roof if different. To my knowledge it was always a Wendys as well. I'm almost tempted to throw together a uniform and go back with a mop. ;)

302691_10150307139443231_678528230_8131026_1583901775_n.jpg

Just make sure you talk to Mr. McDowell about how the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H".

HAH! I didnt even know that was the location. A friend lived just around the corner from that place and late nights after doing some local gigs we would stop and eat there. Some screwed up street signs over there.

HAH! I didnt even know that was the location. A friend lived just around the corner from that place and late nights after doing some local gigs we would stop and eat there. Some screwed up street signs over there.

Hahaha. I always picture Arsenio dressed as the preacher plugging the adress. I can watch that movie anytime :)

Just make sure you talk to Mr. McDowell about how the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H".

Son. If you want to stay on this forum, lay off the drugs.

Had to finish the quote. I always wondered where this building was. Was the interior used for the robbery scene with Samuel L. Jackson?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back