800mm 3d printed Sulaco

I'm looking through the parts, but I am uncertain of which panel it is. Finally - 11 it is. It's better than I thought being just one part. Printing it as is with indented text, but face down instead of up on the buildplate should be ok since all the raised areas of the hull plates are flush with each other and any bridging that tiny is fine. That should be no different than printing face up sans sanding. I get a bit of elephant foot, but I've pretty much resolved that in the slicer. It's worth a try at least imho.

If you (or anyone really) wants a part tweaked or something, let me know.

Someone PM'd me that their slicer threw an error on a couple of parts. have just been through and fixed them and re-uploaded the zip file.

So anyone who downloaded it, download a fresh copy.

Someone PM'd me that their slicer threw an error on a couple of parts. have just been through and fixed them and re-uploaded the zip file.

So anyone who downloaded it, download a fresh copy.
Just went through all of them and the errors are all gone except for part 29. 30 is fine though and mirroring that one results in the same parts right? Nice work. I am waiting on some glass that a friend was going to cut for my print bed. Hopefully I can get it dialed in so I can get those glassy flat surfaces. I know just the part to try it with. Getting pumped.

800mm of Colonial Marine badassery!

I just need to add a bit of panel shading around the name, and she's done! And will take some decent photos on the weekend, hopefully get a starry night and take it outside.

s35.jpg

Since she's now finished, ive uploaded all the files to print it to thingiverse for anyone who wants one :)

Since she's now finished, ive uploaded all the files to print it to thingiverse for anyone who wants one :)

Very generous and kind of you to do that.

TazMan2000

Thank you for the file post to Thingiverse and the instructions. Downloaded and liked. I'll post my print of the project when I finish for sure. I really like how the instructions display the parts and move them to the correct location as you flip through the images. Well done!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back