80% done with a Fallout 4 Pipboy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ElliottSW

For the last couple days I have been Slowly designing, printing, and finishing the new Pipboy piece by piece. I am about 80% done with the project as a whole.
IMG_1202.jpgIMG_1203.jpg
The back tray opens up like the item in the game and a roughly game accurate cartridge comes out.
IMG_1204.jpgIMG_1206.jpg
The cartridge is actually the battery holder for the prop and powers all the LEDs.
IMG_1205.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skyconlb

For the last couple days I have been Slowly designing, printing, and finishing the new Pipboy piece by piece. I am about 80% done with the project as a whole.
View attachment 502355View attachment 502358
The back tray opens up like the item in the game and a roughly game accurate cartridge comes out.
View attachment 502361View attachment 502363
The cartridge is actually the battery holder for the prop and powers all the LEDs.
View attachment 502362
Clever, clever with the cartridge battery holder. Can't wait to see it done. Looks great!

WA5TE

Awesome work!! I'm planning on making my own too, do you have some measurements and how accurate are they?