7" STEAMPUNK CYBORG PREDATOR (w.i.p)

encline designs

I have been wanting to make this guy for a while. I started with a 7" neca classics. I did some grinding, cutting, sculpting, and giving a him a scared and bio look.

Trapped in a world where technology is not the same as we know it. A world where life is powered by steam. Airship pirates pillage and plunder, and lasers are used instead of bullets. This Predator was wounded in an ambush that left him nearly dead. Using this worlds technology, he rebuilt himself using mechanical gears and steam hoses.

Thanks for looking guys...

cimg1553q.jpg

cimg1556.jpg.png

OMG! This is awesome dude! Will wait for more pics of this cyborg hunter, hopefully with more light this time so we could appreciate the details more. ;)

one of the best in customizing 7" predators! more power on your customs dude! more pics please...

OMG! This is awesome dude! Will wait for more pics of this cyborg hunter, hopefully with more light this time so we could appreciate the details more. ;)

Thanks a lot...I really want to learn to sculpt... I gave a try at it with this guy...now I am finishing up some more leather details on him..

cimg1562.jpg

cimg1566b.jpg

cimg1564.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back