7 Day Costume Build

Yeah, I scaled the mask from the NECA Wolf Predator, and Armor off pictures online, I worked on it for 2 days all my free time, I think it would look better if I would have dedicated time to the armor like that. I'm still going to detail it and make the Shoulder armor smaller. I had to put a ******** plastic paint ball gun loader for the gun, so I was rushing around the last two days. I still won $500 dollars first place, had to have my Brother in law wear it because I'm an employee at the place, i'm 6'3 and he's 5'7, my cousin borrowed it and won $300, 75/25 split, he's 6'9" and it looked really good on him.

Oh, also no airbrush, couldn't find one for sale locally, so I just used paint brushes, my girlfriend painted the hands for me.

But it turned out great my friend
I cannot say that it was rushed due to the fact that it was built only in 7 days..
I can't make a suit that good only in 7 days!

I'm glad I found this site, about half way through, got the idea for the Mr. Incredible and how to paint the mask. Next ones gonna be better, cause I have a year. I need to do Dreds and skin like yours, would be way cooler.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back