7" Chopper mask for McF????

RNUK

I've now officially started my collection with the McFarlane 1:6 Scar (Don't have HT money sadly), I'm on the look out for a McFarlane 1:6 P1 and a 1:1 Bio.

The masterplan is that these three pieces will be complimented with 7" figs from each film but the one thing lacking is a 7" Chopper, at least from McFarlane anyway.

Firstly, does anyone make a 7" Chopper? If not then it looks like a custom, but, where is everybody getting their Chopper bios from?

Thanks in advance.

I've now officially started my collection with the McFarlane 1:6 Scar (Don't have HT money sadly), I'm on the look out for a McFarlane 1:6 P1 and a 1:1 Bio.

The masterplan is that these three pieces will be complimented with 7" figs from each film but the one thing lacking is a 7" Chopper, at least from McFarlane anyway.

Firstly, does anyone make a 7" Chopper? If not then it looks like a custom, but, where is everybody getting their Chopper bios from?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Your right. McFarlane never made the chopper figure, I think because his role was very short, I'm in the process of making one and it's hard to get it movie accurate but I'll try to get as close. I would love to see one thats :eek: actually been done. :lol:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back