7" Chopper mask for McF????

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RNUK

I've now officially started my collection with the McFarlane 1:6 Scar (Don't have HT money sadly), I'm on the look out for a McFarlane 1:6 P1 and a 1:1 Bio.

The masterplan is that these three pieces will be complimented with 7" figs from each film but the one thing lacking is a 7" Chopper, at least from McFarlane anyway.

Firstly, does anyone make a 7" Chopper? If not then it looks like a custom, but, where is everybody getting their Chopper bios from?

Thanks in advance.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sorrow

I've now officially started my collection with the McFarlane 1:6 Scar (Don't have HT money sadly), I'm on the look out for a McFarlane 1:6 P1 and a 1:1 Bio.

The masterplan is that these three pieces will be complimented with 7" figs from each film but the one thing lacking is a 7" Chopper, at least from McFarlane anyway.

Firstly, does anyone make a 7" Chopper? If not then it looks like a custom, but, where is everybody getting their Chopper bios from?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there. Your right. McFarlane never made the chopper figure, I think because his role was very short, I'm in the process of making one and it's hard to get it movie accurate but I'll try to get as close. I would love to see one thats :eek: actually been done. :lol: