'66 BatCowl finally finished

Great work on the suit. I have to say that my favorite part of your replica are the boots. Very hard to get right and yours look perfect.

And by the way, you actually have the perfect build for Adam. Contrary to what people think or remember, he was a swimmer and a cliffdiver and was in very good shape.

Thanks Guys....

It's really great to show this stuff to folks that know the work that goes into it.
Here are a few shots of the last one out of the shop.
These were taken in a mirror under bad light color but you get a feel for the shape a little better without all the satin reflections.
Also a nice photoshop that a buddy did "just goofing around." I think it's fantastic.

Chuck...

cowl5.jpg

cowl6.jpg

chuck_advert.jpg

NICE..you ahve the most polished 66 suit I've seen so far...now all you need is to get a batmobile and your in buisness :p

Fantastic Adam West suit.
I have been looking for an Adam West cowl that would fit a 25" head, found on on e-bay advertised for an adult but will not fit a child. Any thoughts?
Mike

Wow, just caught this thread... I've seen a number of fan-made replica '66 suits and while they generally capture the look of the show, they usually aren't very accurate. Yours, on the other hand, just screams 'craftsmanship' and 'attention to detail'. Very well done. :thumbsup :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back