Limited Run BTTF - Full Set of 13 Hill Valley Telegraph Newspapers - Available Now!

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Back to the Future - Complete set of 13 different Hill Valley Telegraph newspapers as seen in BTTF and BTTF Part II.

These sets includes USPS Priority Mail shipping. International shipping is calculated based on size and weight.

If you are in Australia, please message me first so that I can make a custom listing for you on either site. Otherwise, your order will not go through.

1st Movie set of 5
  • 1. Saturday, November 5, 1955 + Car of the Future Ad
  • 2. Brown Mansion Destroyed (REVISED FOR 2020: Improved Photo Contrast, Headlines Corrected to Match Original Props)
  • 3. Brown Estate Sold
  • 4. Otis Peabody - Farmer Sees Flying Saucer
  • 5. Clock Tower Struck by Lightning
BTTF II - Biff Set of 4
  • 1. Hill Valley Man Wins Big at Races
  • 2. Biff Wins Again
  • 3. Biff Tannen - Luckiest Man on Earth
  • 4. Oct. 26, 1985-A (Mr. Strickland's Porch)
BTTF II - Doc / George Set of 4
  • 1. Doc Commended
  • 2. Doc Committed
  • 3. George McFly Honored
  • 4. George McFly Murdered
All sets will also include a few extra prop items. If you need the 2 smaller 1885 replicas from BTTF Part III, let me know when ordering.

LINKS TO ORDER THROUGH ETSY:

Full set of 13 Hill Valley Telegraph newspapers:

Set of 8 Hill Valley Telegraph newspapers from BTTF II:

Set of 5 Hill Valley Telegraph newspapers from the 1st movie:

Set of 4 Doc & George newspapers from BTTF II:

Set of 4 Biff / 1985-A newspapers from BTTF II:

Item Info:
  • These full-size replicas were printed by a newspaper company on a real vintage broadsheet press.
  • The printing plates were made from sharp, clear, high-res scans of the original props from the movie.
  • These are the highest-quality, most screen-accurate BTTF newspapers ever offered anywhere!
  • Each newspaper sheet includes the full and complete front, inside, & back pages.
  • Accurate Broadsheet sized pages, just like the original movie props.
Shipping Info:
  • Shipped in a photo mailer, with cardboard backing on both sides & 'DO NOT BEND' labels.
  • FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping for all U.S. orders.
  • International shipping rates will be calculated automatically
  • If you are in Australia, please message me first so that I can make a custom listing for you. Otherwise, your order will not go through.
Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

HVT4.jpg

HVT5.jpg

This is the revised version of the Brown Mansion Destroyed paper with the correct headlines. Also fixed the problems with the photo contrast.

Revised Brown Mansion.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! For those who don't use eBay, I have added a link to the Etsy version of the listing.

Updated. All newspapers are available again as of September 1, 2020.

Last edited:
Still available, and I will also include 2 special custom newspapers that I created for this year's 'Back to 1885' event.

Monday, October 28, 1985
Tuesday, September 8, 1885

These newspapers were made in the same style as the original props and feature headlines and stories that are intended to tie up a few of the unresolved plot threads from the trilogy.

I only have a few sets of these newspapers, as they were a limited run for the event. Each of these last remaining full sets will include them.

View attachment 1071834.

They look great. Was a good idea. You just misspelled "Libyan". ;)

They look great. Was a good idea. You just misspelled "Libyan". ;)

Yep. Just like Khrushchev's name in several of the Biff papers in BTTF II. Apparently the editors at the Hill Valley Telegraph aren't that good at catching typos in Foreign names. :lol:

There's also a harder-to-find misspelling in the 1885 newspaper that nobody has caught yet.

Which ones are you missing?

I checked it and it looks like I'm missing the Strickland newspaper, the one with Otis Peabody and the two papers you created for the event, je you consider to sell it seperately... I also need an extra George murdered.

I could need the Fax set, too... ;-)

If you like, we can talk via PM... :)

I have received quite a few requests for the newspapers that sold out earlier this year, so I have ordered another small print run.
All of the Hill Valley Telegraph newspapers are available and ready to ship now through my Etsy shop.

The 'Brown Mansion Destroyed' newspaper from the 'Part I' set has been updated with a better contrasted version of the photo (it came out too dark last time due to a production error) and the upper half of the page has been revised with corrected headlines to match reference images that I recently found of an original production-made newspaper.

1st Movie set of 5

• 1. Saturday, November 5, 1955 + Car of the Future Ad
  • 2. Brown Mansion Destroyed (REVISED FOR 2020: Improved Photo Contrast, Headlines Corrected to Match Original Props)
  • 3. Brown Estate Sold
  • 4. Otis Peabody - Farmer Sees Flying Saucer
  • 5. Clock Tower Struck by Lightning
BTTF II - Biff Set of 4

• 1. Hill Valley Man Wins Big at Races
  • 2. Biff Wins Again
  • 3. Biff Tannen - Luckiest Man on Earth
  • 4. Oct. 26, 1985-A (Mr. Strickland's Porch)
BTTF II - Doc / George Set of 4

• 1. Doc Commended
  • 2. Doc Committed
  • 3. George McFly Honored
  • 4. George McFly Murdered

LINKS TO ORDER THROUGH ETSY:

Full Set of 13 Hill Valley Telegraph Newspapers

Set of 8 Hill Valley Telegraph Newspapers from BTTF II

Set of 5 Hill Valley Telegraph Newspapers from the 1st Movie

Set of 4 Doc / George Newspapers from BTTF II

Set of 4 Biff / 1985-A Newspapers from BTTF II

THANKS!

Last edited:
This is the revised version of the 'Brown Mansion Destroyed' newspaper.
The headlines have been corrected to match one of the original production-made props.

Revised Brown Mansion.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back