Limited Run $65 - BTTF - Full Set of Hill Valley Telegraph Newspapers - Available Now!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey I'm interested in buy the full set but what about the papers from part 2 Marty's son arrest?? Can you add those also I've read all the post I'm surprised no one asks you??

People ask for this all the time. It can't be done, because USA Today is a real newspaper company and no printing company will make replicas of their newspapers (specifically the logo and brand) for copyright reasons. Even the original props from the movie had to be custom made by USA Today, not the prop house that made the other newspapers.

Desi35

People ask for this all the time. It can't be done, because USA Today is a real newspaper company and no printing company will make replicas of their newspapers (specifically the logo and brand) for copyright reasons. Even the original props from the movie had to be custom made by USA Today, not the prop house that made the other newspapers.
Thanks for quick response ..im going to purchase the bundle set any add ons available?? As I read on this forum I'm glad to be apart of now..

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for quick response ..im going to purchase the bundle set any add ons available?? As I read on this forum I'm glad to be apart of now..

These full sets always include some extra props like the Clock Tower flyers and the Biff museum ticket. I also have some other items available on my Etsy shop where these are listed.