Interest 5th element Mondoshawan head with neck, cast from original.

I will have pictures of the finished busts later this week. The first 5 (1-5) will all be ready to ship at the end of this week and we have already started to produce the other 5 (6-10).
All the workflow have been figured out now, so the work will go much faster after this.

Glad that you guys like the looks and the paint-job, I hope you all will like it, and thanks for the kind words.

Agreed - I was going to ask if anyone received theirs yet but didn’t want to cause waves. It’s going to be epic when he has time to complete them.

He’s a busy, busy guy so patience is the name of the game. Can’t wait!!

Hello my friends, so sorry for the suspense and lack of updates.
Right before I was ready to send out the first 5 I got involved in a film, so my whole summer was bust! And after that flick there was even more job.

But as it looks right now, I have some time on my hands to Finnish this run.
And yes, as some of you said I didn’t send any invoices out since I don’t want to take payments if I can’t ship the package right away.

I’ll tak some new contacts over PM with the first 5, and when they are shipped I will take contact with the next 5 and so on. :)

First 5 have been notified via PM, the first 5 will go out as soon as paid and packed.

We plan on having 5 pieces made every 2-3 weeks, and if you are on the list you will get a PM when your no is up :)

Update,
We have been busy casting out pieces from the molds, and right now we have approximately 12 pieces made! Yay !
5 of them are almost ready, just a few details (fingers crossed) and then they will be out the door.
We are still on schedual , and a little bit ahead on the casting process!

And during next week and a few weeks forward we will work on the 5-10 pieces.

Thanks you to all who have answered fast on my PMs, there are a couple that haven't, so if you don't want to loose your spot and make me go down the list please get back to me.

Update.

The people on the “reserve list” has now been converted to the ordinary list, as things are moving and the molds are holding up excellent.

The first 10 are almost completely finished, the first five ARE going out in the mail on Monday and Tuesday.
And the other 5 busts will be ready to be shipped at the end of the week, so if you have one of those, please take a look in your inbox!

There are a few people that I haven’t heard back from, and this is holding up the process of me sending out the lowest number, so if you are one of the first 10 please look in your PM inbox.

This is the list so far: New and updated

1. asavage PAID
2. *Private*
3. andreasp PAID shipped
4. AGxM PAID shipped
5. Helixios PAID shipped

6. crighton PAID
7. comm510 PAID
8. audiorob PAID
9. Aegis159 PAID
10. NostromoCrew PAID

11. ahoudini PAID
12. skeksis1975 PAID
13. Max Jenius PAID
14. xkuco
15. JediJohn182

There is still 4 spots open, I will likely not do another run of this bust again.
Post here if you want me to put you on the list.

Last edited:
Updated the list!
And here is a few pictures from the shop, there is Mondoshawans everywhere!!
7B193501-924A-4365-B54B-514AC04023EA.jpeg
C6958116-6784-49B8-87E0-D8441613285F.jpeg

Since a few people on the list will receive their bust soon, or has already received it, I thought I show how I put the head on the neck.

36144B4E-49FB-4F11-B28B-319BD541317B.jpeg

Put the back of the hole in the head over the aluminum bar, and lower it down to the soft neck. Put one hand at the back of the neck for support and the other hand holds the head over the “mouth”.

26A1A4C5-38CF-4719-97A0-61B0F4EE10D9.jpeg

Like this.

2029D5E2-1DDB-4547-8C56-9B772F458116.jpeg

Now hold the neck and base as still as possible and at the same time pull the head forward (arrows direction) and pull it over the aluminum bar. The soft neck will allow some compression and give room for the head to be pushed forward and over the bar. Viola.

4AF73E1F-349E-4F32-949E-BBD46602AE2F.jpeg

Each head have been custom fitted to the bar, so don’t use excessive force. Be careful and try moving the back part of the head up a little bit or down if you can’t move the head forward enough.

I hope this makes sense.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back