501st at the Dallas Symphony. SW Music night

Docking bay 327

Wednesday night, my wife and I went to hear the music of Star Wars at the Myerson performance hall. I just wanted to thank all the guys and gals who came in costume, especially the 501st and the guys from Kessel Base of the Rebel Legion.
The music was wonderful, (to hear a real choir singing during Duel of the Fates...WOW). Anthony Daniels was great as he narrated everyone through the transitions of the music. And all the kids and the kids at heart thought it was pretty cool seeing stormies come in during the Imperial March.
Thanks to all who attended. But I have to admit... That had to be the tallest Scout trooper I have ever seen. "Aren't you a little tall for a Scout trooper?" :D

Thanks
DB327

Originally posted by Docking bay 327@Feb 9 2006, 08:23 PM
Wednesday night, my wife and I went to hear the music of Star Wars at the Myerson performance hall. I just wanted to thank all the guys and gals who came in costume, especially the 501st and the guys from Kessel Base of the Rebel Legion.
The music was wonderful, (to hear a real choir singing during Duel of the Fates...WOW). Anthony Daniels was great as he narrated everyone through the transitions of the music. And all the kids and the kids at heart thought it was pretty cool seeing stormies come in during the Imperial March.
Thanks to all who attended. But I have to admit... That had to be the tallest Scout trooper I have ever seen. "Aren't you a little tall for a Scout trooper?" :D

Thanks
DB327
[snapback]1180068[/snapback]​

VERY cool. Do you have any pics you would care to share?? ;)

VFF

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

Originally posted by vaderfanforever@Feb 9 2006, 10:01 PM
Great pics.. Looks like you guys had a blast. I may be a Vader, but that is a really great looking R2 you have there.

VFF
[snapback]1180167[/snapback]​

Nice.

I attended Tuesday night and loved it. Great job 501st. You are right, that scout trooper looked like a giraffe. LOL

I loved it when they played the Imperial March and all the troppers came walking in.

We also had Chewbacca in our audience. Everyone loved him.

What a great time.

Originally posted by Docking bay 327@Feb 9 2006, 02:23 PM
But I have to admit... That had to be the tallest Scout trooper I have ever seen. "Aren't you a little tall for a Scout trooper?" :D
[snapback]1180068[/snapback]​

LOL. That would be Craig. He's a new member. Very cool guy. Very tall
I'm jealous that I didn't get to go. I signed up to go at least one night as Vader but work didn't permit me to go so Ryan, the trooper that he is, did Vader ALL THREE NIGHTS all the way from Oklahoma. You guys did a really good job, I'm proud of ya.
Yeah Brian IS Ewan in my books. My wife doesnt even call him by his name, she calls him Obi-wan. :)

Yeah, no @#$%., I forgot that now there is a height limit to all star wars costumes. And all you fat guys in TK armor, you might as well just give it to some one who is of appropriate weight requirements... seriously...no really...for real...im not kidding...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back