50 Greatest Documentaries to See Before You Die

Recording on DVR then dumping to DVD is not as easy as it sounds. Do you know anyone that can do it properly?

I mean YOU don't even have the channel, so perhaps berating others for a lack of assistance maybe isn't the best path to choose.

Recording on DVR then dumping to DVD is not as easy as it sounds. Do you know anyone that can do it properly?

I mean YOU don't even have the channel, so perhaps berating others for a lack of assistance maybe isn't the best path to choose.

Who did I berate? Cannot I express my displeasure online as you often do?

I don't know all the technology side of things, but I do know if you can watch it on your computer, you can record it. I'd get it, but I'm not upgrading my comcast account for a few minutes worth of TV.

If anyone does watch it, let me know how it is. It sounds interesting.

Is your son in King of Kong or just the show on tv?
If he's in the documentary itself you can get it on Amazon.com about five and a half dollars.
Good luck with your search.

Wolf

He is in Spurlock's documentaries show. We just happened to arrive at Billy Mitchel's arcade while they were filming. Apparently, King of Kong is one of the 50 must-see ones.

So, you were there too, Clutch, but didn't make it into the film?

King of Kong is a pretty good doc. Billy Mitchell reminds me as well as many others of a sociopathic, know-it-all, man wanna-be who browses this and other forums and inflicts them with his cancerous attitude, common standard of lying and grandiose self-gratification.

Perhaps even you may know someone like this?

Here is the whoe thing on YouTube. Which part is your son in and which one is he? Cool he made it in.
‪king of kong part‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:
I would agree that King of Kong is definatly a doc worth seeing, ive watched it over a dozen times myself. It really does a great job of pullin you in and keepin you hooked the whole time.

Good luck catchin your son on the show.

Thanks. They made me sign a release form for myself as well as the kid, so I might be in there looking all fanboy-ish. lol! I just hope they show the un-scripted part where my son offers to pay for their game because they didn't have any tokens. :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back