Limited Run 5' Millennium Falcon Rarities Castings and Vintage Koolshade -- Limited to 10 Sets

Studio Kitbash

Sr Member
Limited to 10 Sets, on a First-Come, First-Served Basis:

Castings of the following:
1647222217587.png

That elusive scarab greeblie from the engine deck "mandala" section.

All of these pieces:
1647222295671.jpeg

Which looks like this, close-up:
1647222338684.jpeg

All the #K6 Centurion pieces you need, and ALL the Aurora Sealab pieces you need for everything -- engine mandala, docking rings, side arms upper and lower, the 2 engine pieces from the 1/6 CB750 Racing Version, and the 8 required Valkyrie engine halves.

1647222366625.jpeg

All the Docking Ring Aurora bases at 13mm high, the rare screwdriver halves, the integrated circuit piece in ORIGINAL (not casting), the Bandai 1/24 M60 scarcities, the struts from the CB750 Racing Type motorcycle, the hard-to-find hexagonal rings from the rare M8 Armored Car, all 16 required Sealab engine wings, the two Bandai 1/24 Panther G boxes, with ONE (only) Panther G mantlet casting, a bunch of the small/fiddly sidewall greeblies, the 2 required vintage 1/72 Kubelwagen hoods, and the double-section long/weird/hard-to-measure-and-make Aurora Sealab pieces with the 2 little extra greeblies molded in, and the trimmed-down Fokker D-7 gun piece for the engine mandala scarab section.

1647222409500.jpeg

All 26 of the engine petal 1/48 Munitions Carrier shovels, the 3 key pieces from the 1/48 Patton M60, the King Tiger pieces, the mandible pit un-ID'ed pieces from the elusive 1/48 scale tank, the Handley-Page greeblie with the Mania Kate micro-greeblie attached for that one mandible pit, all 16 of the upper/lower and port/starboard docking ring arms Aurora Sealab pieces, and the supremely hard-to-find perfect casting of the Bandai 1/24 M60 deck piece to go on top of the Yardley McLaren body piece on the lower fuselage.

1647222434586.jpeg

All the Bandai 1/15 Hummel pieces you need (16 of them) to assemble your upper/lower rear deck engine vertical vanes (in which YOU get to choose how to glue them together, with a 1mm or 1.5mm gap between them, because that's an artistic interpretation you make, not me)

1647222459920.jpeg

The 1/24 Bandai M60 rarities, the cut-off support structures for attaching the outer and inner side-arm docking rings, the mandible pit (at 3.5" OD) with the Airfix pontoon bridge base plating, the 16 required super-delicate Aurora Sealab platform steps for upper/lower engine deck, the Bandai 1/24 M60 turret ring (with vintage Koolshade to go under it), the Kenworth W-925 chassis rails cut-offs with the engine greeblie molded in, and the four key Aurora Sealab plates needed for the base of the center docking ring assemblies.

1647222533367.jpeg

These castings above from this ultra-rare find below, for that one mandible pit that is as-yet-un-ID'ed:
1647222897644.jpeg

And six of these engine vent rings with vintage Koolshade cut to size, along with an 18-inch strip of 3-band-wide vintage Koolshade (23-louvers per inch) for the nosecone tube section, and 2 mini-pieces for the port and starboard upper docking arm walkways. You can also simply request the right amount of vintage Koolshade to cut yourself for your own engine vent ring design.
1647223011075.jpeg

Prices Firm as Follows:
$1300 for everything above (with two guaranteed Easter Eggs -- one casting that is not mentioned, and one original greeblie that you are not expecting)
$800 for just the vintage Koolshade and the 6 vent rings
$700 for just the vintage Koolshade without the rings (in case you don't want mine but are engineering your own), which is a section of Koolshade that YOU cut, not me.
$600 for just the greeblie castings, with no vent rings and no vintage Koolshade
$100-300 for any subset of the greeblies, depending on which piece/group/set you want (if you don't want/need all of them)

First-come, first-serve. You are purchasing multiple thousand dollars worth of originals, in perfect castings, at a fraction of the price. There are no more available after these ten sets are gone, and four are already accounted for/sold.

Flashing, sanding, and casting clean-up has already been done on all these pieces. Satisfaction is guaranteed, and any piece that is not perfectly usable/flawless will be replaced free of charge.

PM me for Paypal details.

These hard-to-find screwdriver handles are included:
1647276557699.jpeg

As are these vintage Sherman grills, that you need four of for each docking ring (which I've left uncut, as this is also an artistic interpretation that you'll be happier making than me):
1647276605785.jpeg

And though it's not photographed in the collection, this greeblie required for the mandala scarab piece is also included:
1647276667996.jpeg

A member has asked how well the Aurora M8 Munitions Blade Carriers came out, as they are hard to mold, so here are some close-ups to show the four corners and details:
1647393662708.jpeg

1647393689961.jpeg

Answer: they are flawless, and I usually send 2-4 extra castings (28-30 total pieces) so you can build with your choice of the most perfect versions. But if you like the two or three extra pieces, you can use them to make a Death Star Turbo Laser Cannon.

You probably already know this, but "Limited to 10 Sets" means I'm only making 10 pulls from the molds, and that means each and every pull is guaranteed flawless. 30 pulls per mold until they start breaking down, on average. So the first 10 pulls are always the best.

Summer Sale - This offer good from today (Sunday, 7/17/22) to Labor Day (Monday, 9/5/2022)

Old Price: $600 for just the greeblie castings, with no vent rings and no vintage Koolshade
New Price for Summer Sale Only: $500 for just the greeblie castings, with no vent rings and no vintage Koolshade (includes the Matilda Plates and FalGal plates, and any/all of the newer molds done in the last three months)

Delivery on Summer Sale offer will be mid-October. New studio space and more/better working environment makes this possible, but conversion of the studio and moving of all the equipment will require extra time.

Payment by installment available, just PM me to reserve a spot if you want in on this one-time offer. I have my studio space until 2025, and by then will be wrapped up/completely out of the molding/casting service. My greeblies are excellent, and your satisfaction is supremely and totally guaranteed, no questions asked.

SK,
As you know, I have some of your castings. While I lust after kit parts, when one holds the casting in one hand and the original kit part in the other, the quality is indeed excellent. Yes, I still see up close fairly well and am very fussy.

SK,
SK,
Sure starting to become familiar with these kit parts. Should have made Falcon “flash cards” before I started my build. Would have saved me some time in the greeblie recognition game.

Appreciating why high quality and skillfully made casting help with all the many duplicates. Especially after having the original in one hand and a good casting in the other. Easy to tell the good ones from those that are inferior.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back