Limited Run 5 Foot Millennium Falcon Blown Domes at Realistic Cost

I forgot to mention, and for most of you it goes without saying, but this particular subassembly is also the "master greeblie set" that was chopped up all over to make the Y-Wing Fighter, esp. the front and back sidewalls of the Y-Wing. So if you're looking to build an "old-school" approach to making your own Y-Wing, you would only need two of these.

Castings from this part are also used on the ANH Star Destroyer, in the brim trenches. I think I'd like to purchase a mold from you. :)

These domes now being blown in 1/8" material, NOT 1/4" as originally advertised.

This week is your last chance to get in on this run -- PM me for details.

New specs:
O.D. 48"
Material thickness: 1/8" plexi (IF he can do it; if not, he'll make them at 1/4" thickness)
Inner hole: 11.5"

Last Call for Participation. Once fabricator starts the run (possibly next week), I won't be able to add anyone to the order.

Still waiting on fabricator, but looking better than ever now that all the Covid19 ventilator boxes and salad-bar shields and cash-register shields have been produced. Plexiglass would have been a brilliant investment three months ago...

Meanwhile, if you're interested in a subscription service to 5-Foot Falcon greeblies, over a three-year period, PM me, as I'm now offering that to three other members. Will save you about 90% of the cost of going it alone.

Well several builders are saying the same thing -- not the right time -- but they are subscribing anyway, because they know this offer at this price won't come again anytime soon. So they're simply stashing greeblies in a box in a closet until a.) the bigger house b.) the baby grows up a bit, c.) the stars align...

1596558739538.png

Blown!!!

This run is back open, for exactly 6 months.

What you get:
  • Two blown domes, within 1mm of exactly 3.75 high, at OD of 48.5, in 1/8th inch thick plexiglass.
  • One quarter-round mandala (engine deck) piece in either 3/16ths material or 1/4 depending on availability.
  • Beveled flush edges.
  • Domes have center-cut hole of 2.25" in center
  • Quarter-round has 11.75" center ring already cut out. (This measurement precisely matches the 1/20.5 scale conversion of the Bandai PG measurements, which was made from a digital scan)
  • As precise as you're going to get this side of Tatooine.
  • Packed and shipped in a hand-made custom-built wooden box with plywood top/bottom and carpenter-grade 1X4 sidewalls, reinforced at corners, padded thickly with bubble wrap and foam, with center dowel to guarantee box does not get crushed.

$3500 plus $500 shipping. Comes in a custom-built hand-made wooden box, packed super-precise to ship to you in exquisitely safe condition. See pics for proof of concept.

Taking orders between now and March 16, 2021. Production/lead time varies, between 6 weeks and 6 months. If you can't afford it all at once, you can make payments between now and March, and/or you can pay 1/2 up front and 1/2 prior to shipment. PM for details.

Blown Dome CORRECT Height and Diameter 9-15-2020.jpg
Blown Dome Correct Outer Diameter 48 point 5.jpg
Blown Dome Height 3.76 Inches 9-15-2020.jpg
Blown Dome Quarter Round Sharp Edge.jpg
Blown Domes Correct Height in Custom Boxes Back of Van.jpg

I received my domes this week. They are spectacular!!

I can't thank Studio Kitbash enough for all of the hard work, logistics and $$$ that it took to get this done!

If you seriously think there's a 5' SS Falcon in your future, now's your chance...

This run is back open, for exactly 2 more months. Hard stop on March 16, 2021.

What you get:
  • Two blown domes, within 1mm of exactly 3.75 high, at OD of 48.5, in 1/8th inch thick plexiglass.
  • One quarter-round mandala (engine deck) piece in either 3/16ths material or 1/4 depending on availability.
  • Beveled flush edges.
  • Domes have center-cut hole of 2.25" in center
  • Quarter-round has 11.75" center ring already cut out. (This measurement precisely matches the 1/20.5 scale conversion of the Bandai PG measurements, which was made from a digital scan)
  • As precise as you're going to get this side of Tatooine.
  • Packed and shipped in a hand-made custom-built wooden box with plywood top/bottom and carpenter-grade 1X4 sidewalls, reinforced at corners, padded thickly with bubble wrap and foam, with center dowel to guarantee box does not get crushed.

$3500 plus $500 shipping. Comes in a custom-built hand-made wooden box, over-sized b/c and shipped flat freight (i.e., truck) because it is too large for UPS or FedEx or USPS to handle, packed super-precise to ship to you in exquisitely safe condition. See pictures in previous Post #32 for proof of concept. This means it is ONLY available within the continental USA. If you fly from overseas by airplane to pick them up, expect to pay at least $300 extra for oversized/overweight luggage fee to carry them back to your home country, possibly more, depending on airline.

Taking orders between now and March 16, 2021. Production/lead time varies, between 6 weeks and 6 months. If you can't afford it all at once, you can make payments between now and March, and/or you can pay 1/2 up front and 1/2 prior to shipment. PM for further/additional details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back