Done / Completed Domed glass case stand for Trooper Trent's floating Jedi Training Remote

So I haven't sent out the PM payment requests yet. There was a delay getting the wood delivered.
I will be sending these out soon, or you can pre-pay if you want. Please remember to use "goods and services" so I can get a shipping address, and put your RPF name in the notes.

If your on the list on the first page, you won't miss out. I have marked the folks who have pre-paid.

I have cut half of the parts cut now, and will be cutting the rest of the wood today. It takes 30 minutes to cut each stand. I am using the company laser, so sometimes I don't get as much time on it as needed.

So I haven't sent out the PM payment requests yet. There was a delay getting the wood delivered.
I will be sending these out soon, or you can pre-pay if you want. Please remember to use "goods and services" so I can get a shipping address, and put your RPF name in the notes.

If your on the list on the first page, you won't miss out. I have marked the folks who have pre-paid.

I have cut half of the parts cut now, and will be cutting the rest of the wood today. It takes 30 minutes to cut each stand. I am using the company laser, so sometimes I don't get as much time on it as needed.
I am interested in one of the painted and assemble bases if one is available now or in a future run. Thank you

gadgethayes, there is one slot left open., it's yours.

All the wood is laser cut. I have five units built, ready for paint. However, the weather here is about to turn very cold, and this turns the superglue to jelly and the spray paint won't cure properly. So these will be delayed until it warms up next week.

gadgethayes, there is one slot left open., it's yours.

All the wood is laser cut. I have five units built, ready for paint. However, the weather here is about to turn very cold, and this turns the superglue to jelly and the spray paint won't cure properly. So these will be delayed until it warms up next week.
Great, thank you! No problem about the extra time. Let me know what I need to do you pay you and get you my address when you are ready. Thanks again.

Jaymig926 I don't know if I will have hardware left for one more, but I will let you know once I build the third run.

Everyone else:
I live near Austin, TX and we are of course having an epic snow storm and record cold. Along with power outages and lack of water, building these obviously are not priority right now. I will PM the two folks who already pre-paid so see if they want their funds back until I can get these units built.

5WZ05aM.jpg

All twelve units are assembled and waiting for the glue to fully cure, then they will get a few coats of paint.

Status update: All the units have their first coat of paint, however today it was raining all day so I wasn't able to take them out for their next coat.
I also wait 24 hours after paint before packing to ensure the paint is cured and won't stick to the packaging, so I expect them to be ready to ship Wednesday. Once ready, I will start sending out PMs and folks who haven't pre-paid.

Status update: All the units have their first coat of paint, however today it was raining all day so I wasn't able to take them out for their next coat.
I also wait 24 hours after paint before packing to ensure the paint is cured and won't stick to the packaging, so I expect them to be ready to ship Wednesday. Once ready, I will start sending out PMs and folks who haven't pre-paid.

I’m really looking forward to this! Please take whatever time you need to get it right, we understand

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back