44 inch window display model eagle

barrie

Hi every one, my friend at ASHTON MODELS ( Stuart ) asked me to build him a 44 inch eagle for display in his shop window, so I told him I would give it a go and here is the result. Al hand made scratch built from plastic sheet with the help of some Christmas decoration balls and loads of EMA tubing. I gave it my best shot and learned a great deal during the build and if I were to make another I would do things a little different.
Anyway let me know what you think as this will help me to improve as a model maker

every one keep safe and well and remember always cut towards you chum and not towards your bloody thumb

regards Barrie (the old guy )

Attachments

• DSC04599.JPG
    DSC04599.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC04592.JPG
    DSC04592.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC04543.JPG
    DSC04543.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC04544.JPG
    DSC04544.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC04597.JPG
    DSC04597.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC04437.JPG
    DSC04437.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC04508.JPG
    DSC04508.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC04587.JPG
    DSC04587.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 87

joberg

Master Member
Very impressive mate:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: I don't think I have any critique about your work; it's always top notch in my book;)

barrie

Thank you Joberg for your emojis as soon as I get a weather window (NO RAIN ) I will be spraying the model with halfords white primer and then adding the black windows and will post more images then,
take care keep safe
regards Barrie ( the old guy )

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.