3rd suit build

BigEvil

Got a derelict P1 that's had some repaired damage and a bit of a warp in it. Trying a bit of customizing on it before digging into, and using it to build suit 3. Going for beat up, scrapped together kind of look. Here's a base color test from earlier.

Headsplitter.jpg

i always love to see different customs on the bio's... keeping my eye on this one.. looking different there brother ;)

cheers

Alex

Wow... I don't stop by in while and... BAM... every thing changes around here.

I like the way the blades look like they're welded to the bio. I don't 'feel' the wiring though. Maybe when I see it all together(or painted?). The hammered paint looks pretty good too.

Here it is with a bit of color on it. Not sure about it yet, there's stuff I like and stuff I'm not sold on yet (of course that is the point of experimenting).
color test.jpg

Had a photoshoot today. Amy Restucci caught a shot of Tim VanDenover in full suit with the Headsplitter Bio on. I like it a lot better (black mesh in eyes). Needs it's own matched suit/armor though.
headsplitter2.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back