Done / Completed Done

I'm also trying to decide if I want to customize it a bit or leave it as is. I'm not even sure I want to weather it. Maybe just a gentle roll down the driveway...

Now time to start cleaning

Attachments

• 20210123_140448.jpg
    20210123_140448.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 147
We are experiencing our first nor’easter of the season.. not being able to paint I fooled around with the v3 today

I’ve noticed the chamber gets hung up on the top clamp tabs

If you remove the top clamp tabs (leave the bottoms ones intact) the chamber works flawlessly!

So if any experiences issues of it getting caught up just sand those 2 top tabs and your good to go!

Yes sir, they will get caught up, I posted a video on a "how to" on post 125,
all the Clamp tabs need to be filed off for the V3, also if your adding a chamber for the V2 as well.

The Gooves on the Cage were specifically designed for the MK 1 transistors, So for the V3 and V2 to properly position the Clamp. all tabs need to be filed down. :)

Yes sir, they will get caught up, I posted a video on a "how to" on post 125,
all the Clamp tabs need to be filed off for the V3, also if your adding a chamber for the V2 as well.

The Gooves on the Cage were specifically designed for the MK 1 transistors, So for the V3 and V2 to properly position the Clamp. all tabs need to be filed down. :)

Thank you sir!

Mine arrived yesterday. It is really nice and arrived in perfect condition. Worth every cent. Glad to have gotten in on this run for sure.
The crystal chamber is pretty sweet also. I got it with the intention to use it with my Roman’s static weathered obiwan but the threading is weird in the grenade and it will not screw all of the way. It is a really old version so I am not sure if the design has changed. Either way it is really nice. Someone with a newer one let me know if it fits their grenade.

ROTJSaber.png

So happy to finally get my very own lightsaber hilt. This is my first one, so I'm pretty excited. I know to get a clamp card from slothfurnace, but where do I get a D-ring? I see there's a thread of the tri-ring, but it looks like this version should have the D-ring.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back