Done / Completed Done

I have a couple questions. First, is the finish like in the photos? It looks polished to me but the first page says "This run will not have polished versions." Also, secondly, is there a deposit or do we need to pay the whole amount right now? It seems like both things have been said. Sorry if I missed this info. I just want the correct info before I do anything. Thanks.
I was doing a dep but i was getting double charged for Paypal fees, so i had to change it to full payment to join, Mostly to avoid drop outs which usually happens unfortunately

It will have a satin/machine finish like the pics posted on the first page.

I was offering a polished version more like a chrome looking like this pic below, but no longer doing them like this.
gvOpllV.jpg

I was doing a dep but i was getting double charged for Paypal fees, so i had to change it to full payment to join, Mostly to avoid drop outs which usually happens unfortunately

It will have a satin/machine finish like the pics posted on the first page.

I was offering a polished version more like a chrome looking like this pic below, but no longer doing them like this.
View attachment 1341439
Ok that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. I have one more question. PM incoming.

Please add me to the list. Just the saber. I don't need the chamber. I sent you a PM. I will send payment once I get a thumbs up that I have a spot on the list. Thanks.

- Andrew

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back