Limited Run 3rd Run- V3 Luke Shared stunt Lightsaber with Crystal Chamber 8/27/20

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Welsh Pirate

I'm also trying to decide if I want to customize it a bit or leave it as is. I'm not even sure I want to weather it. Maybe just a gentle roll down the driveway...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Spirit of ob1

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now time to start cleaning

Attachments

• 20210123_140448.jpg
    20210123_140448.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 89

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We are experiencing our first nor’easter of the season.. not being able to paint I fooled around with the v3 today

I’ve noticed the chamber gets hung up on the top clamp tabs

If you remove the top clamp tabs (leave the bottoms ones intact) the chamber works flawlessly!

So if any experiences issues of it getting caught up just sand those 2 top tabs and your good to go!

Spirit of ob1

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes sir, they will get caught up, I posted a video on a "how to" on post 125,
all the Clamp tabs need to be filed off for the V3, also if your adding a chamber for the V2 as well.

The Gooves on the Cage were specifically designed for the MK 1 transistors, So for the V3 and V2 to properly position the Clamp. all tabs need to be filed down. :)

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes sir, they will get caught up, I posted a video on a "how to" on post 125,
all the Clamp tabs need to be filed off for the V3, also if your adding a chamber for the V2 as well.

The Gooves on the Cage were specifically designed for the MK 1 transistors, So for the V3 and V2 to properly position the Clamp. all tabs need to be filed down. :)

Thank you sir!

Jonesy 1138

Mine arrived yesterday. It is really nice and arrived in perfect condition. Worth every cent. Glad to have gotten in on this run for sure.
The crystal chamber is pretty sweet also. I got it with the intention to use it with my Roman’s static weathered obiwan but the threading is weird in the grenade and it will not screw all of the way. It is a really old version so I am not sure if the design has changed. Either way it is really nice. Someone with a newer one let me know if it fits their grenade.

TuckerMan

ROTJSaber.png

So happy to finally get my very own lightsaber hilt. This is my first one, so I'm pretty excited. I know to get a clamp card from slothfurnace, but where do I get a D-ring? I see there's a thread of the tri-ring, but it looks like this version should have the D-ring.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.