Done / Completed Done

Still working through,. Sending another batch out today. All the should be shipped by Monday, unless your ordered a crystal chamber ! :) Thanks everyone

20210211_131330.jpg

Mine came in the other day, it's beautiful. I haven't decided quite what I'm going to do with it, but I'm really happy to have been in on this run!

I'm having a bit of an issue putting mine back together. The chamber doesn't close flush. Looking at the picture I posted earlier, I think I may have lost a part somewhere along the line.

Here you can see I've screwed the chamber in as far as I can, but along the L-channel on the inside, it won't fit all the way. I think I'm missing a sleeve that screws in between the ringed section and the chamber.
Saber.jpg

Here are the parts I have in hand right now
SaberParts.jpg

I'm thinking I may have lost a part somewhere, sometime over the past few days, as I played with it, waiting for my clamp card and D-ring to arrive. Can someone advise what I'm looking for?

Just to confirm the spacer I need isn't in the photo I posted above?

I must've lost it someplace ... my apartment isn't that big, it must not have gone far :D

IMG_0156.jpg

Thin spacer is on it now, looks like the tall spacer is here

IMG_0156.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 70
Awesome, thank you much. The 'thick' spacer was stuck on that end, so I thought it was machined all as one piece. But I was able to twist it free.

Last question, now that I've got the assembly sorted, when I put the clamp on over the chamber, is there a 'correct' orientation? It seems like the clamp can line up with the holes in the chamber like the pic here, is this right?
Clamp.jpg

Awesome, thank you much. The 'thick' spacer was stuck on that end, so I thought it was machined all as one piece. But I was able to twist it free.

Last question, now that I've got the assembly sorted, when I put the clamp on over the chamber, is there a 'correct' orientation? It seems like the clamp can line up with the holes in the chamber like the pic here, is this right?View attachment 1425649

Holes closer to the pommel.. I have a video coming out the second I get my
D ring from Roy
IMG_0157.jpg

The correct position is in between the 2 holes and the Dring
But you will need to file down the tabs of the graflex clamp so it can rotate freely i posted the info earlier in the thread, Plus the gralfex clamp has been moved, it needs to be upside down., :)

QQqyzDf.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back