Want to Buy 3D printing services?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Strikerkc

Sr Member
So, I've found a few free files for printing model kits on a 3D printer (specifically a fallout 3 pipboy); but here I am without a 3D printer, no one I know with one, and no aspirations of getting my own.

So, what are some reasonable, reliable, 3D printing services, where you can just send in the file, pay cashy monies, and get parts mailed back to you? I know there are some out there, I just don't know if any are the least bit reasonably priced, or reliable. Are there one or two "go to" providers online, or perhaps 3-4 members here on the RPF that offer such services?

Thanks in advance,

-Ken/Strikerkc

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

santiclause

Sr Member
Hello, I do offer 3d modeling and printing services. If you would like me to take a look at doing something for you, please just send me a PM perhaps with images of what you need done or just an explanation or files for me to look at so I can give you an accurate quote.

Thanks,
Bryan - Creative Conceptz :)

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good afternoon,

We offer 3D printing as well as 3D scanning and modeling. If you have an idea of what products you would like to make, or have designed them already, we can provide a complimentary quote as well as a 2 week turnaround time within the United States. PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

Kylo Ren 3.JPGFinished 1.jpgDarth Vader 1.jpgFalcon.jpgCard Boxes.jpgTrex Head.jpgPen Holder.jpg