Want to Buy 3D printing commission

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

willrhami

Hi there all!

I’be been dabbling in 3D modeling in several engineering classes I’m taking in school right now and I’ve been making my own 3D models I’d love to print! However, I’ve found that the ideal 3D printer for me is relatively expensive, which is ok, but it would take a while to purchase and I have a few smaller prints I would preferably like sooner rather than later. Custom print companies have proved to me a mess though, with absurdly long wait times, weird print line treatment processes, and problems with small parts. I was hoping someone here would have a good 3D printer, prefers able to print a decent amount of detail, and would be willing to print some items for an affordable price. I have only one thing as of not I would want printed, I’ll leave a link below, but I have a few projects I would love to do relating to TRON that would be fun. Let me know your rates and if you’re interested! Thanks guys!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The rings at the top of the legs are not high enough resolution. You should ungroup the legs and increase the number of sides in the ring to be smoother. It will not likely print ROUND as-is.