3D printed Predator face

skidoosnopro

Predator.jpg I printed this on my 3D printer and air brushed it . It is a 6 hour print and hollow in the middle . I bought a used printer and have upgraded all of it to get better resolution . I can do .15 layer height so I am really proud of all the work and what it can do

Attachments

• Predator.jpg
    Predator.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 550
I printed a larger on for myself this one is for my son . If anyone wants one of these to play with let me know . I can print and mail off to you . No charge I love making this stuff . I wish I had the back side for the face I need to learn how to do more in some of the drawing programs . I use solid works and it does not lend itself good for this . I got this STL file off another site and printed it up

0525151412.jpg Well I decided that just the face was not enough on the plague . SO I added the hair and neck with bone necklace . IT was a quick do the next one will be much better

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back