3D printed Predator face

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skidoosnopro

Predator.jpg I printed this on my 3D printer and air brushed it . It is a 6 hour print and hollow in the middle . I bought a used printer and have upgraded all of it to get better resolution . I can do .15 layer height so I am really proud of all the work and what it can do

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skidoosnopro

I printed a larger on for myself this one is for my son . If anyone wants one of these to play with let me know . I can print and mail off to you . No charge I love making this stuff . I wish I had the back side for the face I need to learn how to do more in some of the drawing programs . I use solid works and it does not lend itself good for this . I got this STL file off another site and printed it up

skidoosnopro

0525151412.jpg Well I decided that just the face was not enough on the plague . SO I added the hair and neck with bone necklace . IT was a quick do the next one will be much better