1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Done 3D Print? Replacement shuttle craft for LDH Serenity Maquette

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Mara Jade's Father, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Mara Jade's Father

Mara Jade's Father Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am looking for a shuttlecraft to fit my QMX Little * Heroes Serenity Maquette. If you are not familiar with this product, that a look here:
    http://cabridges.com/2012/01/04/hey...the-house-little-damn-heroes-serenity-review/

It's a nice little statue but one thing I do not like is that one shuttle is docked and the other one is in continuous flight mode. I would like to have a third shuttlecraft that I can put in the starboard (aka right) side docking bay.

Ideally I would like a 3D print in Fine ultra or extreme detail.

I can provide measurements and images of the existing shuttle craft.

One design issue. Since the docking bay on the maquette was never made to really hold a shuttle, the bay is not as deep as it needs to be. Ideally I would need a the shuttle designed so that the port (aka left) side of craft is partially chopped off. I can provide proper measurements for that as well).

It might also be more practical if I could get a whole shuttle craft made as well to replace the other docked shuttle, this way I can ensure details and paint would match between the two.

Can anyone help?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  2. Futurescape3D

Futurescape3D Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Has anyone been able to help you with this? We can work with you to design a 3D STL file that meets your design specifications, and that point, we can 3D print the model. Let us know if this is something you would like to work with us on. Thanks!

3. Mara Jade's Father

Mara Jade's Father Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yes. Someone pointed out a free model on line and then was kind enough to modify it to my specifications.

However I have not printed it. If for some reason it does not meet my needs, I will contact you. Thank you.