Want to Buy 3D modeling needed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Spaceinvader

Hello all
I am new here so I am sorry if this isn't the place to put this or any other mistakes I have made.

I am looking for someone who is good at using 3D modeling software (for 3D printing). I am making a replica round of the Halo 14.5mm APFSDS and need the sabots to be 3D printed. I can pay for the services, and provide measurements and anything else needed. Thank you very much!
Rhys

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey check in the project run section quite a few people have offered their services for modeling as far as someone to print let me know if you need someone once you have a file. I have a fantastic printer who does amazingly clean work for me

Spaceinvader

Thank you very much Randy! I will look through there now and see what I can find. Is there anyone you can think of that I could contact directly?

santiclause

Sr Member
Hey, thanks for the referal. I believe I can help you with your project. Feel free to send my a PM with a reference shot of what it is your looking to have modeled, I can then give you a quote on the piece. I look forward to seeing your PM

Thanks,
Bryan.

Spaceinvader

Thanks very much guys, I've been looking for at least a few months for someone who could help me. Now I have found 3! I can't thank you guys enough

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you get to the point where you would like to have your model 3D printed, we can manufacture it in a variety of materials or colors. Good luck!