1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy 3D modeling needed

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Spaceinvader, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Spaceinvader

Spaceinvader New Member

Hello all
    I am new here so I am sorry if this isn't the place to put this or any other mistakes I have made.

I am looking for someone who is good at using 3D modeling software (for 3D printing). I am making a replica round of the Halo 14.5mm APFSDS and need the sabots to be 3D printed. I can pay for the services, and provide measurements and anything else needed. Thank you very much!
    Rhys

2. Randy Guhl

Randy Guhl Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey check in the project run section quite a few people have offered their services for modeling as far as someone to print let me know if you need someone once you have a file. I have a fantastic printer who does amazingly clean work for me

3. Spaceinvader

Spaceinvader New Member

Thank you very much Randy! I will look through there now and see what I can find. Is there anyone you can think of that I could contact directly?

4. Randy Guhl

Randy Guhl Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  5. santiclause

santiclause Sr Member

Hey, thanks for the referal. I believe I can help you with your project. Feel free to send my a PM with a reference shot of what it is your looking to have modeled, I can then give you a quote on the piece. I look forward to seeing your PM

Thanks,
    Bryan.

6. Crazydog500

Crazydog500 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you also need help shoot me a PM as well. I can help you out with a few 3D stuff.

7. Spaceinvader

Spaceinvader New Member

Thanks very much guys, I've been looking for at least a few months for someone who could help me. Now I have found 3! I can't thank you guys enough

8. santiclause

santiclause Sr Member

You bet.

9. Futurescape3D

Futurescape3D Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you get to the point where you would like to have your model 3D printed, we can manufacture it in a variety of materials or colors. Good luck!