3D Modeling and printing help....

Meta440

May or may not be the right place but it seems like it is....

I am looking to get something created in a 3d program and printed and was looking to find someone to help do it since i have never done it and don't have the printing capabilities. its a small piece and i can send an image in vector format to show the size and design. I have attached an image of what i would make the vector design out of.

1234.jpg

Any help will be great, even if it is to aim me in the right direction.

Would it only be the area bounded by green? In which case I dont see a lot of raised detail etc which would warrant printing, but of course this can be exaggerated in the design so that it comes out nicely embossed with a print.

I suggest downloading 123d Design by Autodesk, a free design program. You can start messing around with that, and then export as stl to send someone to print - its quite a straightforward design program with lots of tutorials!

I'm based in the UK but would offer to print and send if you were here (cant tell where you're from on profile). I can always have a crack at designing it too to create the file for you, if you actually still want to print it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back