Want to Buy 3D Artist to make a Green Ranger Helmet More accurate

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheNickFox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I paid another artist to make a Green Ranger helmet file for me, and it's not quite close enough for me. The reason I'm not going back to that artist is primarily time. It took a while to get the file initially and I'd prefer not to wait months for tweaks.

I'm looking for someone who can take the OBJ files I was given and tweak them to get them closer to screen accurate so I can print them.

Experience designing things to be printed (i.e., breaking the model in to multiple parts to print separately) a plus!

Show me your work, and let's talk!

Nick

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skylu3Design

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
get the file initially and I'd prefer not to wait months for tweaks.

Have to see how the previous helmet model done in the condition and how it constructed. Also your requirements in tweaking and split in parts without making major impact to the original model.

Best regards.
Boon.

TheNickFox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Have to see how the previous helmet model done in the condition and how it constructed. Also your requirements in tweaking and split in parts without making major impact to the original model.

Best regards.
Boon.
OH HEY! You're still around! If I knew that I would have reached out directly.

My uniformed opinion on what constitutes "major" versus "minor" tweaks should be taken with a grain of salt since my level of 3D modeling is "Once made a donut in Blender." haha

Would I be able to send you the file, tell you what I'm hoping to have done, and you can tell me how much work it would be?

Nick

skylu3Design

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OH HEY! You're still around! If I knew that I would have reached out directly.

My uniformed opinion on what constitutes "major" versus "minor" tweaks should be taken with a grain of salt since my level of 3D modeling is "Once made a donut in Blender." haha

Would I be able to send you the file, tell you what I'm hoping to have done, and you can tell me how much work it would be?

Nick

Sure buddy ;) I'm still here for design works as usual, you can send me the file to have a look. Pm coming to you.