37 1/2 inch (1/2 studio scale) TOS Battlestar Galactica scratchbuild #2

Just got home from work....found a box....a big box....I'm going to need a bigger desk...

A much bigger desk!

Congratulations! Another happy modeller.:)

We can`t thank Mike enough for make this kit available for us. Really, every fan of this ship dreamed of a kit in this scale and quality.

And Mike do it. Thank you. :thumbsup

I unpacked and unwrapped the parts last night and was just amazed at the amount of detail. First, hats off to anyone who builds a 6 footer, that's a ton of work. Second, hats off to Mike for making this kit in a more manageable 3 foot design. And third, hats off to those who helped Mike with the parts he needed. Truly amazing work by everyone. I'm not sure how soon I will be diving into a build of this but I look forward to letting the resin dust fly.

I also have to say everyone knows this is a big kit at 37.5 inches, but you just don't grasp how big the kit actually is until you have it sitting in front of you!

Congrats to you on your new BSG kit.

I also just order my BSG kit myself,but I will not be the one building it, I have a very good friend who does all my kits who is as of right now building my Randy Cooper Avenger kit..

Does anyone have the B.S.G. LANDING BAYS, DECALS,PLAQUES AND 8 VIPERS that Randy Cooper sells and if so should I go with the weathered or the clean version ones?..

Congrats on getting a kit Ranger. Your going to love it! As far as the decals go you need to decide if you want your ship new or used!

Hi, i read about this cool kit on fb from Randy Cooper. I only can say, wow! :) at the last week i buy little vipers and raiders. But i think, they are to big for this Galactica. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393287497.719851.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393287505.952444.jpg

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

ranger1033- no problem :thumbsup

as you can see the parts dry fit together with no problem. there is no modifying needed that I can see at this point.

in the pics you will see a little gap from mikes parts, this is only due to mikes parts needing to be flat sanded so they fit flush, this is nothing to do with randy's add on parts.

you can also see that mikes kit has a channel running the full length of the pods where randy's parts are centered nicely....almost like it was planned :)

I cant wait to see some of the builds of this killer kit

IMG_1794.JPG

IMG_1795.JPG

IMG_1796.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back