350th Refit Replacement Parts.

Underdog

Sr Member
I was recently sent nine kits, several sets of decals, electronics, brass etch and aztec dummies, so I've got a glut of kits that I don't need. The guy sent me the kits and supplies in anticipation of the 50" Refit kit that I will soon be putting out. He wanted nothing more to do with the existing kit, so I figured I'd share the wealth. If you have an existing model that you are working on and are missing a part, or would really like to do a better job on a part that you have worked on, or just want to do a kitbash and need extra parts, let me know. For a nominal fee and postage, I'll send you any part you need that I have in stock, which is virtually every part of the ship, at this time. First come first served. This is just meant to be a Christmas present for those of you working on that kit and will only cover my costs and time.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Keep on Trekkin! -/\-

If this is the wrong forum, let me know.

Thanks.

Well I am in the market for electronics and brass. What's the next step!! :)

There's an example of the impulse engine pattern that we have in the Forced perspective thread and I think there's a link to the blog and might be another shot, or two there, I need to get the whole set together and take some better photos.... With regards to electronics, I have several versions on on the bench, please refer to the 1/2 Studio Scale Refit thread. My first concern is the 240 scale refit, but I'm sure I can adapt the circuits to fit the 350th. What are you interested in more for the nacelles, LED's Light Film, or CCFL's? The circuit can be adapted for any of the above.

I'd gladly take a whole 350th kit if you are offering that.
I'm sure I can put together an entire kit from the parts that I have, I just sent one out two days ago, but the boxes have all been opened and gone through, I'll have to inventory all the parts and ensure there's nothing missing.

Ditto as to feek's response... and interesting timing as I am just starting my two week break and heading to storage tomorrow! Next step...?

Ditto as to feek's response... and interesting timing as I am just starting my two week break and heading to storage tomorrow! Next step...?

Anyone who is interested in parts, or anything else can send me a PM and I'll send you my e-mail. I might be able to have a complete set of brass parts, after the Holiday, but wouldn't have the electronics resized, built and tested that quickly.

I would love the officers lounge if you have an extra. I messed up on the paint and thought some lacquer thinner would take it off. It took most of the details (seats) with it! You live and learn I guess. I also scratched up and then broke one of the arboretum windows all while loosing the other one. If you have those 3 laying around I would be grateful to get them. Just name your price.

Evan

I'm sure I can put together an entire kit from the parts that I have, I just sent one out two days ago, but the boxes have all been opened and gone through, I'll have to inventory all the parts and ensure there's nothing missing.

That would be great. Infact anything that is a known mistake, you can leave out. I also don't really need the decals or any light that might have come with those. Of course anything is awesome of you to offer. Thanks.

I would love the officers lounge if you have an extra. I messed up on the paint and thought some lacquer thinner would take it off. It took most of the details (seats) with it! You live and learn I guess. I also scratched up and then broke one of the arboretum windows all while loosing the other one. If you have those 3 laying around I would be grateful to get them. Just name your price.

Evan

Just a few bucks and shipping, send me a PM.

That would be great. Infact anything that is a known mistake, you can leave out. I also don't really need the decals or any light that might have come with those. Of course anything is awesome of you to offer. Thanks.

OK, I don't have any lights and don't know of any ever coming with the kit, but I'll confirm with you and make sure I can get a full kit together.

I've sent everyone who asked about parts and so on my e-mail. Please send me an e-mail and tell me what you want, or need and I'll get to it, but I need you to send me an e-mail and let me know who you are on this site and what parts you need, I've already got two requests together and am waiting on e-mails. Thanks.

Until I get these requests sorted out I'm suspending the offer until I get caught up.
Check back.

I'm sorting parts and putting together orders and requests today, should be shipping soonest. Please send a PM if you haven't already. Thanks.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still sorting out all of the requests. I wanted to get them out today, but will not be able to until after the New Year. Sorry about. I have four sets just about to go, but I'm getting ready to take a break for the weekend. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back